The boom in online businesses has rolled out several opportunities to earn money. Paid surveys are one of the best opportunities to make money on the net. There are several types of paid survey sites available on net. The market research company is the actual company that offers the paid surveys and compensates you for your participation. Finding a good survey site is really a challenge.
There are many companies that have been around for more than 20 years and now enjoy the prominent position on the net. You simply have to sign up their joining forms at the sites to start. Than after they will send you notification by email when your participation will be required in paid survey. Also, you are told that how much you can earn through each survey and time duration to complete the survey. A genuine paid survey company will never ask you to pay a fee to participate in paid surveys.
Now the significant part is to select the right paid survey websites. The following are some important points that you must consider prior to joining the Paid Survey sites.
- Search free survey sites and database directories on the Internet. After making a bunch of the sites and directories start short listing one by one, delete those sites that look shady.
- Try to search feedback on the net by Google search on the companies you have selected. You can find regular write-ups in forums about various companies.
- You can also check with BBB for complaints filed against particular online paid survey sites. But, don’t consider other businesses with the sites are 100 % trustworthy, because, no one has yet complained about them.
- You may also find messages of scam on forums such as Scam.com and RipOffReport.com.
A word of prudence, some messages are may posted by ropers and shills pretending to exchange experiences about being cheated by paid survey scams.
For example, the "saviors" might say that all online paid surveys are scams, except for the "big companies" they've found. They make profits from promoting these wonderful opportunities and turn over moderators to notice them that you may have wasted time on these sites.
- There are several of sites that state to screen out paid survey scams. You need to be very cautious about such sites that link to fee-based agent sites or exhibit ads for same, as they're probably trying to make out commissions and referral fees by cheating you.
- Never get duped by: Fallacious Testimonials – Fraud sites just display these for scams, these are not satisfied customers. Documented Proof - Some fraud paid survey sites displays checks and other documental replications to allure people. With present computer technology, paid survey scams can make bogus just about any document and make it look real.
- If you've been duped by any online paid survey scams, you can file complaints with the FTC and BBB. Also, you can file complaints with the U.S. government's Internet Fraud Complaint Center.
All these tips will help out you to find the best sites to make money and steer clear of being duped by the fraud sites. Keep in mind to look for the above stated feedbacks and pass up believing the references.